CTD at Dragonbridge

drewsbrew

Hello all, and thanks in advance to anyone who takes the time to respond to this post.

I keep getting a ctd while trying to cross the bridge at Dragonbridge (from the south, headed north). I have quite a few mods installed, in the 140-150 range, no ENBs but some that alter some of the smaller towns (such as JK's Dragonbridge) and I do have several followers with me (about 6 I think). I didn't think the problem was with my machine, it is a laptop but it is designed for gaming, I can run vanilla Skyrim on ultra settings with no problems, I've definitely had some mods installed that are fairly taxing in terms of performance and I never had any issues. After I watched this video by Gopher I downloaded and installed Memory Blocks Log, ran the game, tried to cross the bridge again, got a ctd as usual, then checked my logs. Sure enough I hit the 256MB mark. So I installed SSME and tried to load the game again. Now I cant even get past the loading screen without a ctd. When I check my logs I'm not hitting the 512MB mark (I'm usually in the 3-400's range). I don't understand why loading the game is taking so much more memory than it did before, or why it keeps crashing. Any help on this would be greatly appreciated! Thanks again, especially if you actually took the time to read this! :)