Help About GECK

Hi! I dont know if is the right category to make a topic about GECK... but i guess that this is not to much effective. Anyway, i don't know if has a topic about it, i tried to search but i don't found it, i want to know how to make a image map for a new worldspace in the GECK for Fallout 3, This is, i put a map in there but when i test it in the game, i open the pip boy and says that the file is not found. I know that is on the right directory in the folder, or maybe not, i put it into texture folder, but its open on geck. Anyone can help me? I've convert the map of point lookout for png, and delete the islands in the paint, so i put it on my worldspace with the same config that the Point Lookout has.

Gracias! ^^

Edited by SuellenPessoa

I've put the worldspace on interface > worldmap, and later create a own folder for the worldspace for this, i've tried to create a BSA file with this but, nothing works, when i test it shows "PipOS error 26 - File not found!". Every forum says that this has to be in the data folder but its already.. please...

Edited by SuellenPessoa