Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim mod idea

GFXWTF

Well, I have been thinking of an idea for a mod. I admit, it will be quite a hard mod to make and since I know NOTHING about modding I can't do anything. However, I still think my idea is really good and will give a lot of people that feeling of playing Oblivion. It will be called "The revenge of the Daedra"

To start this mod you must have completed the Imperial questline, because the empire will be essential in this mod. You can't do it if you join the stormcloaks, sorry stormcloaks fans :/ It has a big story, many characters (will also need voice actors if a modder agrees to help me) and more custom creatures. If you played TES IV Oblivion you may remember those lesser daedras like the scamps, Clannfear, many types of dremora like Kynreeves, Caitiffs of Churls... You may also remember the Daedroth, well I think you understand my point. Oblivion had some really cool daedras that sadly Skyrim didn't use. Even if Skyrim did use the dremora I think that's not enough. I also would like to have Oblivion gates and being able to be on the realm of Oblivion. This would come with really big battles of 50+ vs 50+ npcs. If anyone who has experience with Skyrim mods is interested, please contact me and I will give more information.

50+ npc battles will kill your frame rate, sorry to brake it to you. otherwise you can find voice actors and stuff on the forums there is a pinned thread for it.