Third/First Person ENB Light Glitch

mrsmexythebeast

I'm experiencing a large splotch of light on my character that varies in size, and I can confirm that it's due to my ENB (I've disabled it in-game and the splotches went away).

It mostly happens in third person, and the splotch is always on top of my character, but sometimes fades away after a short amount of time if I'm not moving the angle.

I'm assuming this happens in a wide variety of locations, but I've just started my game, so I haven't been to many areas. I've tested it inside in Whiterun, outside in Whiterun, and outside Whiterun. It happens in all of these places. If I play around with the third person angle, it sometimes disappears, but if you change it from that angle, it will reappear.

Sometimes it also occurs in first person, but I've only seen it happen when facing east when the sky is not being blocked by a building (at night, mind you).

I use Stakado's ENB - Real version on top of the memory fixes (not the graphical fixes) from ENBoost.

Here are some images:

Third Person- One, Two

First Person- One

I also tried deleting a line from enbeffect.fx (line 418) according to sniplol's post on the ENBSeries forums, but that didn't work.

This is the line:

r1.xyz = lerp( min( 0.28, r1.xyz ), 0.5, hnd ); // Ligthen if dark, but do not darken if too light, we do this elsewhere for extreme bright situations

I'd be super appreciative if you could help with this. I have no idea what could be causing it.

Thank You,

Lukas ~Smexy

EDIT:

It seems this is two glitches, split up into the first person glitch and the third person glitch.

I don't have any more info on the first person glitch, but it seems the third person glitch relates to the Sotteta Huntress Armor. Deserter X has a downloadable fix for those with the glow on his page. I use the CBBE conversion by Mitosuke though, and the glow fix needs to overwrite files from the conversion in order to work properly. I did that, and the glow stopped, but the armor has some heavy clipping with your character as a result. I used Bodyslide to re-convert the armor files to work with my body, and it worked, but now the glow is back.

It'd be a shame to part with this armor since the CBBE HDT version looks incredibly good. If anyone has any ideas for this, they'd be very welcome.

Edited by mrsmexythebeast