Unique CTD Issues, Windows 10 or Bad Load Order?

ZodiarkeTheFirstBorn

Hey everybody, Longtime mod user, love everthing having to do with the nexus. I hope this post finds you in good health, and please, when you read this post, understand that everything I say is A) in a reverent tone praising the nexus gods, and B) only so plainly and bluntly worded where it needs to be in order to provide the most clarity.

Needed a little help, I'm at my wits end. My problem is, after updating to windows ten on my high end, expensive laptop, I started a brand new installation of skyrim. Using a very reliable archive of all of my zipped up mods, I painstakingly reinstalled them one by one, foolishly without checking my skyrim for consistency between installs. I had completely re-modded my game to hell and back, with a full roster of 255 of my absolute favorite, time tested, reliable mods. I have played up to 200 hours with each of them, so despite a few overwrites here or there, maybe an error message from AFT every now and then, I could complete a vast playthrough with minimal issue along the way. My Issues began a couple weeks back with a few new lands mods released relatively recently on the nexus. I won't name any names, suffice it to say, pretty much all of the really big ones.

Originally, My frustration stemmed from a certain map mod which (If you ask me) shouldn't mess with the new lands mods, but nevertheless, i made the compromise and ditched my fancy immersive map. Then a far more sinister issue began rearing it's head, an issue which seems to permeate mods, load orders, fresh installs, and every other fix in the book. Thankfully, i managed (during my second reinstall) to narrow the list of possible culprits down by nearly half, as halfway through installing my mods my tests began to grow inconsistant.

So what's the problem? Well, it seems to be a Crash To Desktop that despite my best efforts, i can't seem to nail down the cause of. At first, starting a new file, I thought, "oh, great, the infamous 'i can't get past the helgen intro' problem, guess i'll just install Alternate Start right?" Wrong. it seems that after ten minutes of being on, skyrim simply poops out, like it can't handle life anymore. This happens anywhere, there is no avoiding it. I can even sometimes get well into the depths of helgen keep before it crashes, or (using alternate start) i'll be half way from the wreck of the skinny horker to winterhold when Akatosh goes all 'hari kiri' and aborts the game by the power of the nine.

So, you may say, go through your load order one by one, deactivating mods until you achieve stability dummy!

To which I respond, I have. Several times. The crashes are random and don't seem to be attributed to one mod alone, but rather a combination of many mods together crashing my game. A combination which, i must emphasize HAS ALWAYS WORKED FOR ME IN THE PAST.

I understand that EFF and AFT don't get along well, it's not them, i checked.

I understand that Requiem has many many issues with lots of stuff, including Equipping Overhaul. It's not that, I checked.

I understand that Summerset Isles has issues with Requiem, Frostfall, and anything else cool. It's not that. I checked.

I understand that less intrusive hud conflicts with other UI mods. I have used ExtendedUI, EFF's UIExtensions, and LIHUD all in conjunction with one another at great lengths. It's not that. I checked.

That all being said, I have no idea what "IT" could possibly be, and so, I prostrate myself before the community who built my ultra badass copy of skyrim. Don't know how to do that Spoiler button, but Here's My Modlist, Looted and all. Any help is GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
HearthFires.esm
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Falskaar.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
RaceCompatibility.esm
ronzorace.esm
DERDeepElfRace.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
EFFCore.esm
WinterholdDestruction.esm
Gray Fox Cowl.esm
Maslea.esm
moonpath.esm
ElderMemories01.esm
HighResTexturePack01.esp
HighResTexturePack02.esp
HighResTexturePack03.esp
ancienttonguessword.esp
aod - fullplate.esp
compass.esp
Requiem.esp
diamondarchery.esp
diamondweapons2.0.esp
fablearmor.esp
friendly vampire lord.esp
gianthammer.esp
gravityspells.esp
keyblade.esp
lilithseviscerator.esp
ocarina of time.esp
rrhairargonian.esp
rrhairkhajiit.esp
sit anywhere.esp
solusgreatsword.esp
swordofaeons.esp
twilightsword.esp
zeldadeath.esp
zeldamusic.esp
zeldaocarinaoftimemusic.esp
eyefix.esp
SwordplayFinishers.esp
RonzoFollower.esp
SkyRe_Main.esp
ExpandedWinterholdRuins.esp
deepwater.esp
ff7music.esp
kokiriswordjkalenad.esp
Superior Rorikstead.esp
windfall.esp
die maschinenstadt.esp
alucardclothes.esp
weaponrelics.esp
bosmerhuntsman.esp
noldorarmor.esp
prvti_heavyarmory_dragonborn.esp
SkyRe_EncounterZones.esp
WATER DB Waves.esp
SkyrimSewers.esp
amm_legendsandsagas.esp
hylianshield.esp
qaxewinterholdrebuild.esp
the asteria - dwemer airship.esp
loz deku shield.esp
monster_hunter.esp
SkyRe_EnemyScaling.esp
SkyRe_Survivalism.esp
SkyUI.esp
RaceMenu.esp
RaceMenuPlugin.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
LessIntrusiveHUD.esp
UIExtensions.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
UFO - Ultimate Follower Overhaul.esp
EFFDialogue.esp
Better Vampires ML.esp
ChaosDragons.esp
dragonscalespecies.esp
BecomeKingofSkyrim.esp
moonpath_questdata.esp
unlimited amulets and rings 0.1.esp
Colorful_Magic.esp
JackGaMonsterAddon.esp
oldman.esp
follower oveena.esp
xamnant.esp
Redguard I.esp
SkyRe_StandingStones.esp
Chesko_Frostfall.esp
Vigilant.esp
quest_pitfighter.esp
fablelegendaryweapons.esp
molagbalknightlagrie.esp
sheikah_armor.esp
SkyRe_Races.esp
cursed.esp
Champion of Kynareth.esp
ElderMemories02.esp
SkyRe_EnemyAI.esp
WATER Plants.esp
into the deep.esp
isilnarsil.esp
rabbithole.esp
arnima.esp
darkproject.esp
Godswords - Johnskyrim.esp
Redguard.esp
magicka sabers expanded.esp
hyliangoddessspells.esp
mask.esp
throwingweapons.esp
SkyRe_Combat.esp
Equipping Overhaul.esp
Cannabis.esp
Wrath Of Nature.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package (Workshop).esp
giantsmod.esp
tosalem.esp
quest_pitfighter_dlc01.esp
qsmweaponpack.esp
FNISspells.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
tbdrace.esp
SuccubusRaceLite.esp
AMatterOfTime.esp
360WalkandRunPlus-RunBackwardSpeedAdjust.esp
LostGrimoire.esp
Loadout.esp
Brows.esp
The Ningheim.esp
Imperious - Races of Skyrim.esp
brawlbug-plugin.esp
AK- Alternate Actors.esp
Animated Dragon Wings.esp
CannabisUpdate.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Main.esp
WATER.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Water for WATER (Vanilla).esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Water for WATER (Dragonborn + Waves).esp
WATER DG.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Water for WATER (Dawnguard).esp
WATER Falskaar.esp
Bathing in Skyrim - Water for WATER (Falskaar).esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ReProccer.esp
Requiem for the Indifferent.esp

Okay, so i guess instead of updating on what mods I try to disable as attempted fixes, how about some specs on my pc?

Toshiba Satellite

Windows 10 Home

System

Processor: Intel® Core i7-4700MQ CPU @ 2.40GHz 2.40GHz

Installed Memory (RAM): 16.0 GB (15.8 GB usable)

System type: 64-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

Nvidia GeForce GT 740M

As you can see, i should have no trouble at all with running the game at high settings, steam actually defaults me to 'Ultra High' settings.

Edited by ZodiarkeTheFirstBorn

Hi, Newbie.

Same problems. Many hours of gameplay with many varieties of mods, and now , with Windows 10 installed, ctd whenever I enter the Skyrim world space, regardless of whether I start the game from a previous save, or as a new game, and it doesn't matter whether I start with many mods activated, or none, or whether I start vanilla or alternative life, it'll crash on entering a world space.

suggestions, anyone?

glad i'm not the only one. honestly, i'm working on making my game work with Mod Organizer, this is my third install of all my mods. i actually had to update my video drivers for the BLOPS beta, and that didn't seem to do much good. it's still a possible fix, but the issue seems to be connected to mods, completely unmodded, my skyrim runs like a dream. could windows 10 be blocking certain aspects of, for instance, script heavy mods? if you could post a load order johannes, i'd like to thumb through it for any simmilar mods we have, that is assuming that with fully updated video drivers vanilla skyrim runs on your pc but still crashes on entering worldspace when mods are active... thoughts?

Edited by ZodiarkeTheFirstBorn