Fallout 3 Mod Request

SpunkyChickens

I have recently become interested in the Fallout series, and while I wanted to get Fallout 3, my parents aren't very keen on blood and/or gore in video games. So, here's my request: could someone make a mod that deletes or shrinks the game's blood textures? I would plan to use the alongside Arwin_Eve's "Gore-No-More" mod. Any responses would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

well with the gore no more enabled there really isnt a lot of blood as it is in the game. the stuff that is there looks fake and in FO3s case very unrealistic... in that it looks like red paint or a small amount of red mist.

i dont think there's a good mod though that removes those small amounts. i could be wrong, i never honestly tried to search for one before today when i looked around for you.

Hey qwertyzeldar, assuming that you have Fallout 3, would you mind testing out the blood-removal mod I made? I kind of just threw some HD blood textures into PaintNET and shrunk them to 1 pixel by 1 pixel, so I'm not sure if it works. Thanks for the help, I really appreciate it.

Link to the mod:

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout3/mods/21694/?

Hey qwertyzeldar, assuming that you have Fallout 3

that's an understatement if i have ever heard one... i got 6 copies of the game.

would you mind testing out the blood-removal mod I made?

sure, give me a bit to install it and i'll give it a go. im respecting the initiative you got man.

but how long do you think something like this would take?

honestly? should have been a day, all i should have needed was to install the game and load the mod. annoyingly my computer is being a pain. so maybe in later today or tomorrow.