killerlance

So, I'm not entirely sure that the FNIS Arm Fix is the main problem. For all I know it could easily be something else. I might've missed a compatibility error someplace or stuff like that.

I'm not even sure if this is the glitch that the arm fix is supposed to remedy. If it is however; not working.

I believe it's an issue with the skeleton or FNIS. (Well, it's obviously a skeleton issue with the way that the arm is acting)

---

I can provide a list of all my skeleton/animation mods later if anyone needs to see that. Or even a list of everything.

I have a video below which demonstrates the issue.

Edit: New Link begins right at animation/skeleton problem.
Thanks in advance!
Edited by killerlance

Nothing FNIS is involved in. What you show is 1st person. What FNIS is doing (including the skeleton arm fix) is 3rd person only.

This is the typical problem of body mesh, skeleton and animation not fitting together. Maybe body mesh not properly weighted, maybe the animation with too much turning.

Huh, that's true. I didn't even think about that.

Like I mentioned I did remove the animations that I had installed separately.

I don't believe that it's caused by any of the animations which are installed by XPMSE, just because I had the same issue

with the original XP32, and XPMS. I changed this to be the more "updated" version to see if it would remedy the problem.

Hm... Maybe I'll try removing all the character mesh and texture altering mods I have currently and work from there.

Thanks for the reply, fore. I'm going to move from here to testing that, and probably post an edit with anything I find out.

Edited by killerlance

Apologies for the double post, but I'm truly at a loss with this glitch. I don't have the faintest idea anymore.

I uninstalled Skyrim through Steam and deleted the remainder of the folder from the Steam File Directory.

After that I deleted the Skyrim Folder in My Games as well. The only thing I have installed as far as "mods" go is SKSE.

It's a completely vanilla game otherwise.

Is it possible this could be a settings issue in graphics, or something from my settings in my driver?

Or possibly an issue with something in Appdata? Like I said though, I really have zero ideas.

I might try verifying the game cache, but I don't see how that would help at all.

---

Edit: Verified the Game Cache and as I figured it didn't change anything with the animation of the arm.

There was a missing file, but nothing to do with the arm it would seem.

Edited by killerlance