Farragut Metro Freeze

MusicMetalHead

I'm new to modding, and I was hoping someone might be able to point out the problem here. I was playing the "following in his footsteps" quest, and when I got to Farragut West Metro station, as soon as I tried to enter, my game would crash to desktop. I eventually was able to "fix" the problem, but I still have no idea what was causing it in the first place. After a lot of time on google reading forums, I decided to see if it was just this Metro entrance that caused the CTD or if they all did. Only problem was at this point Farragut was the only one I'd discovered, so I decided for the purpose of testing to just reveal all map markers with the console (tmm 1). After that I fast traveled to Jury Street Metro Station I think, was able to enter, and then fast traveled back to Farragut and was able to enter.

At first I thought it was because I came from a different cell or something, and spent an hour trying to recreate the conditions that allowed me to enter, but eventually I tried loading a clean save from before that, used the tmm 1 command again, and was able to enter. Strangely enough, using the tmm 0 command afterwards, I was still able to enter and exit the station freely. I don't know why revealing the map icons fixed it, and I don't know why hiding them again afterwards didn't break it. I am actually more confused before than I was before I fixed it. I'm kind of worried that whatever caused this CTD will rear it's ugly head again in the future, and I'm really not looking forward to having to rediscover all the locations again to get it working again. I don't want to leave them revealed because some missions rely on you not having certain fast travel locations, and could potentially break if you did. So if anyone has an idea what the heck's going on I'd be very thankful.

My load order. I've got 53 plugins running on nexus mod manager I believe, including the weird 0A 0B 1A 1B etc things. If someone could let me know what's up with that I'd be appreciative.

Eve is energy visuals enhanced.
PCB purges cell buffers.
FO3_WRP is the weapons re-texture project.
And I'm using Paradox Ignition's merged files for Mart's Mutant Mod and Fellout.

Also for some reason Farragut West Metro and some of the surrounding area was darker and more saturated than the rest of the world. I think it might have something to do with DC interiors changing how lighting is handled, but I was under the impression that it only added buildings and stuff and didn't tinker with the engine at all.