Gah! I'm not the dragonborn!

Kolagon

Its awesome that mods can help you avoid the main quest, but its annoying that for some reason, a lot of custom made quests want to mention you as the dragonborn. Its a bit immersive breaking when your character isn't the dragonborn. Is there a way to search on the nexus and not include the words "Dragonborn" and "Dovahkiin" ? Yes, I know I could just type in search of what I want to look for but its annoying when alot of the story driven mod made quests want to treat you as the dragonborn.

Have you tried the Mod Skyrim unbound ? Can find it on steam these days. But you can totally turn off being the dragon born with that, but I have never paid much attention to wether or not I still get references to being Dragonborn or not.

You misunderstood. I said custom made quests, not vanilla quests. I want go on custom made quests that doesn't treat you as the dragonborn/dovahkiin.

Have you tried the Mod Skyrim unbound ? Can find it on steam these days. But you can totally turn off being the dragon born with that, but I have never paid much attention to wether or not I still get references to being Dragonborn or not.

You misunderstood. I said custom made quests, not vanilla quests. I want go on custom made quests that doesn't treat you as the dragonborn/dovahkiin.

Already on it :ninja:

http://i.imgur.com/7gqmhbh.png

Edited by Arcky

Most excellent. Multiple choices, but for what? The whole vanilla game? If so, that'd be useful for my let's roleplay series.

Basicly, a lot of people have seen the vanilla quests so I was going to to play "cowl of nocturnal" quest mod to show something new for people to watch but when I read it was gonna mentioned you being the dragonborn, I had decided against the idea as it wouldn't fit into my character's story.

Edited by Kolagon

Most excellent. Multiple choices, but for what? The whole vanilla game? If so, that'd be useful for my let's roleplay series.

Basicly, a lot of people have seen the vanilla quests so I was going to to play "cowl of nocturnal" quest mod to show something new for people to watch but when I read it was gonna mentioned you being the dragonborn, I had decided against the idea as it wouldn't fit into my character's story.

Nah, it's tied to one of the intros to the quest mod I'm working on. I'd like to create a more personal questing experience, but will have to watch out to not get in over my head with this; stuff like this tend to create bloat rather quickly, so efficient writing will be key here. I'm a huge supporter of reactivity, so it'll change the way that certain NPCs talk to you, and might have a few benefits (exclusive quests, alternate quest paths, neat loot), but I haven't worked it out the full extent.