THE house that has everything

Sevenplagues

...at least for me :smile:

Well title tells everything - i need a house that is perfect. What's the definition of perfect u might ask? Let's see...

Most important:

- Enough room for at least me + 2 Followers (or 4 if it hasn't already some merchants / cook including a place where they can live) + 2 Kids

- some stuff to play for the kids like training dummy

- Enough room anyway - i don't like it if the companions rake around the interior just because they want to pass

- Not too big - i don't wanna pass 3 doors just because i forgot something - if possible 1 big room with everything u really need - max 1 door to reach everything (some stuff like swimming pool or other "toys" can be outside of the main area)

- rather well lighted interior - i simply don't like those dark rooms

- fancy like Ayleid - especially my little mage is a rich and spoiled brat :D

- auto sort - would be nice if it would auto-grab stuff whenever i use a crafting station too

- (rather) central spot on the world map - i use RND...

- navmeshed

- all crafting stations / tanning rack / smelter / cooking pot + oven

- fishing pond / some bees / cow + chicken / (bird nest) / MANY spots to grow your own wee...uhm i mean alchemy ingredients. 12 is an absolute minimum. A seperated garden for crops would be nice too

- enough mannequins ( = at least 6-8 up to a damn one for every set in the game - i wouldn't mind ) / shield + weapon racks / large + small displays

- stable mod - no big problems like broken navmesh / mask spots that eat the masks / kids staring at their beds at 3 o clock in the morning and so on

- an area for everything a good house has like cooking area / library / sleeping room / room for kids / room for followers / dining table and so on - they don't have to be huge

- compatible with follower mods that can move your family

Not THAT important but would be awesome:

- some merchants like cook / alchemist / blacksmith - at least one to sell some stuff + maybe some guards if the area needs some

- some shortcuts into the world like portals or whatever

- pool area

- enough free space to place some stuff i found on my travels - i don't like those fancy houses that look good & cozy but where i can't place one item because everything is stuffed already with odds and ends

- mannequins can be switched from male to female and back ( yes i really play a male char too :O )

- a spot for every named quest item there is like dragon masks / named weapons and so on

- nice exterior like Lakeview Extended

- immersive stuff like working drapes / candles and so on...but really not important

- stable for at least 2 horseys

- ELFX compatible

I don't really care for immersion though it shouldn't be THAT unimmersive like Lorebane Manor or Lynn Home. Something like Ayleid would be perfect.

You kind of asking for to much here. Lol

Training dummy is needed for the house to be adoption friendly and kids staring at their beds is an HF bug.

98% of the homes have all crafting, but not pools.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/4138425/? This guy has small sized castles that match 80% of what you want. One that is Ayleid. His houses are well lit, buyable if you wish and cozy.

They all have the following:

Pools, kids room, merchants with a a bard, all crafting, guards, throne, a display room with masks, stable for three horses, a followers house that can house more than 10 that mostly their own cell, a big library and a master bedroom with racks and armor displays. The houses also have vampire add one.

You must understand that you can't have to much in one room. Cells have a MB limit. If you went over it, crashes and bugs happen.

jeah if Lazz would implement simple autosort Ayleid Sanctuary would be PERFECT....i'm slowly thinking of modding it myself but i have no clues about auto sort so far :I

There's the jpitner version but it added 2 rooms i'd really like to spare.

Edited by Sevenplagues