Can't Download Mods from Nexus with "Download with Manager" Button

Beardalelist

Hey!

For about two and a half weeks, both NMM and MO have been unable to directly download, query, or update mods for me. The night this started, I went to skyrimmods.reddit.com for advice and multiple people had participated in a post already on the topic concluding that it would blow over, claims off DDoS were had, etc..

Well, two weeks have passed and still the issue is present. I can directly download and move the mod into the download folder, but on trying to download with a manager, the download pop-up in my browser freezes, turning white and unresponsive. Keep in mind, my browser still functions, it's just the nexus page. See image below.

http://i.imgur.com/8xcwyHE.png

My login information on MO is up to date, set as the download manager for nexus links, and otherwise unchanged. I have reinstalled and updated. I have tried multiple browsers as well. Is anyone else suffering this fate? It's not a huge issue, but I'd like it fixed.

Also, this is my first time on the support forum. If I'm in the wrong area, please direct me to where I need to be.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey!

For about two and a half weeks, both NMM and MO have been unable to directly download, query, or update mods for me. The night this started, I went to skyrimmods.reddit.com for advice and multiple people had participated in a post already on the topic concluding that it would blow over, claims off DDoS were had, etc..

Well, two weeks have passed and still the issue is present. I can directly download and move the mod into the download folder, but on trying to download with a manager, the download pop-up in my browser freezes, turning white and unresponsive. Keep in mind, my browser still functions, it's just the nexus page. See image below.

http://i.imgur.com/8xcwyHE.png

My login information on MO is up to date, set as the download manager for nexus links, and otherwise unchanged. I have reinstalled and updated. I have tried multiple browsers as well. Is anyone else suffering this fate? It's not a huge issue, but I'd like it fixed.

Also, this is my first time on the support forum. If I'm in the wrong area, please direct me to where I need to be.

Just go to the Modorganizer.exe and go to troubleshoot compatibility options (or something like that). Then you can select that it needs more rights. This was how i fixed it so yeah hope it helped :D

• 3 weeks later...

It would be inside your Mod Organizer folder. Mod Organizer ideally should be installed in the skyrim directory or the directory of whatever game you are using it for.

If your steam is in program files (which it shouldnt be) you may have to run it as administrator.

so go inside your MO folder....find the exercutable...and run it as administrator.