JustATac0

I loved Oblivion but I'm the type of guy thats drawn to really immersive storylines and such, i loved the cities, dungeons, Characters ect. I tried it on my friends console then bought the Game Of The Year Edition on PC, so i can go back and enjoy it all over again, just like i do with Skyrim, Had we not been so blessed with talented modders, i probably wouldn't play any of them, The mods truly bring a whole new experience to both games, Sadly i never finished Morrowind i would like to one of these days, but it's kind of hard to break away from Skyrim atm.

What i love about the Elder scrolls games is so many different quest and little stories to go with the main quest lines, you can play any of these games at your own leisure, even if you don't do every single last quest, the games still have tons of content to offer, That's why i love these games, there isn't any rule saying you have to do this or that, you can pick and choose how you want your story to begin or end.

The best thing ever would be Skyrim's graphics engine with Oblivion's quests, Oblivion's flora and colorful pastels, Skyrim's combat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0tuERf3SYI

SKYBLIVION should have a playable open beta by the end of the year (as soon as they navmesh terrain for NPCs). It supports Oblivion texture packs plus Skyrim ENB presets and if they decide not to touch skill trees most of Skyrim combat overhaul mods will be compatible (HYPE).

:D

Personally I'm waiting to replay legendary TES titles on TES V engine in form of SKYWIND and SKYBLIVION. Just the music alone makes you feel nostalgic.

That's pretty cool stuff. For now I use Morrowloot and the Oblivion and Morrowind soundtrack to make it feel similar to the old games.

Where do i find these mods, I'm finding the original soundtrack to be a bit stale right now, as i have played Skyrim several times, time for a change, any help would be great thanks :)

That's pretty cool stuff. For now I use Morrowloot and the Oblivion and Morrowind soundtrack to make it feel similar to the old games.

Where do i find these mods, I'm finding the original soundtrack to be a bit stale right now, as i have played Skyrim several times, time for a change, any help would be great thanks :smile:

This is a music replacer:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65435/?

You need to own Morrowind and Oblivion so you can use those sound files. It doesn't take long to set up. Don't be fooled by only 7 endorsements. It works perfectly.

If you just want Oblivion and Morrowind to go alongside Skyrim you can download this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30568/?

I switch between this music and "Legends of Hope" which you can find by googling.

Where do i find these mods, I'm finding the original soundtrack to be a bit stale right now, as i have played Skyrim several times, time for a change, any help would be great thanks :smile:

This is a music replacer:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/65435/?

You need to own Morrowind and Oblivion so you can use those sound files. It doesn't take long to set up. Don't be fooled by only 7 endorsements. It works perfectly.

If you just want Oblivion and Morrowind to go alongside Skyrim you can download this:

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/30568/?

I switch between this music and "Legends of Hope" which you can find by googling.

Thanks Vram, sadly i only have Oblivion will this effect if i can use any of these?

My first Elder Scrolls game was Skyrim so for me that's my favourite, prior to that I had played some Fallout 3. I tried Oblivion but I couldn't really get into it... I think its just the interface for Skyrim is more intuitive for new players and more stylised/mordern graphics. I always play older games as well, and graphics are not the most important to me so I will give Oblivion another shot in the near future. Also recently bought Morrowind GOTY from GOG.com and played it briefly to test it on my PC with the overhaul mod.

I was instantly impressed with the atmosphere of Morrowind within the first five minutes of playing and took to it very quickly so its defiantly high on the list to have a proper play through assuming I can find time!! I would play it now but I'm halfway through a re-play of Skyrim and will probably get Fallout 4, also Cities Skylines expansion comes out soon. Recently finished Witcher III Wild Hunt which is another great game I loved, I got the sad ending though which I won't spoil here... I needed to play Skyrim again to cheer me up!