Survival Horror Quest Mod

UnluckyElite01

Recently after going through the Skyrim forum I came across a few mods that gave me an idea for a Quest. Specifically Tundra Defense, and mods created by Chesko (creator of Frostfall, Campfire, Art of the Catch, exc,).

Anyway, this quest would start with your character having to set sail for some reason(Perhaps and opportunity to meet the Elder Council or Companion business), but your equipment has to be stored in the cargo vessel for the journey. Along the way your ship is struck by a typhoon and is destroyed. You awaken as the sole survivor of the ship on an island. Now you have to work towards survival. Gathering food, materials for construction, hunting, scavenging, exc. Maybe there are signs of previous inhabitants, but they are long gone. The cause of which comes out at night. Monsters of some sort, perhaps Falmer. Your character has to fight to survive, build up defenses, and solve the mystery of the island until you are rescued.

If the companion route is taken, then this mod may open the door for your character to learn what it mean to be a lycan. A true questline that will require you to transform. To hunt, to kill, to feel what it means to be a beast.

My idea is to bring the game "The Forest" to Skyrim. Take away all of your advanced equipment and be forced to use what you can make or scavenge. Of course, once you are rescued you can get your old equipment back. Maybe even have the ability to help settle the island.

Edited by UnluckyElite01