Wrist mounted crossbows

Linkbro1

imma get down to the point here. wrist mounted crossbows are badass.

it would be quite a challenge but i have an idea of how we could do it, maybe if we just shrink the crossbow model and position it on the wrist of the PC? we could maybe ask the author of the one handed crossbows mod? i have only the ideas above of how it would work

-Linkbro

(if you make this you don't have credit me it becomes your intellectual property)

Edited by Linkbro1

well ideally it would be cool to make a phantom blade but it would be hard to do,while i think dwemer wrist crossbows (as in dwemer sphere) would be somewhat easy maybe just a model re-position OR we could make it a pair of gauntlets that adds a spell that shoots a bolt? of course we would have to change the first-person animation to one of the character aiming the crossbow

any thought?

-Linkbro

exactly! what i mean is a piece of Armour(decided now) that adds spectral arrow (renamed and re-meshed of course) and a simple change to the first person or if you are feeling lucky (punk) a third person animation change. i think we should make different types of Armour (just by changing the gauntlets) so you could have your full set of daedric or leather or whatever. also i believe the crafting recipe should be the appropriate smithing perk and a crossbow, rather simple (also separate crafting recipes for the different crossbows (dwarven and normal))

-Linkbro