Fallout 3 and New Vegas category changes

Zaldir

Some of you may have noticed that your files have been edited by staff (zaldiir), and wondering why and what was edited.

A "new" category has been added to the Fallout 3 and New Vegas sites. The category is one which is already present on the other big sites; 'Modders resources and tutorials', so it was about time Fallout got it as well. About 600 mods have been moved to this category, making it easier to find resources to use in your mod(s).

For Fallout 3, some other categories have also been removed. The removed categories are the "Requires [DLC]" and "Bodytype X" categories. Those categories have been replaced by tags.

If a file has not been moved, or wrongfully moved, please contact me, and I'll sort it out.

In response to post #28989819.

Zaldiir wrote: Some of you may have noticed that your files have been edited by staff (zaldiir), and wondering why and what was edited.

A "new" category has been added to the Fallout 3 and New Vegas sites. The category is one which is already present on the other big sites; 'Modders resources and tutorials', so it was about time Fallout got it as well. About 600 mods have been moved to this category, making it easier to find resources to use in your mod(s).

For Fallout 3, some other categories have also been removed. The removed categories are the "Requires [DLC]" and "Bodytype X" categories. Those categories have been replaced by tags.

If your file(s) have not been moved, or wrongfully moved, please contact me, and I'll sort it out for you. :thumbsup:

Thank you very much mr. Moderator :-)
I appreciate your efforts to keep everything alive!

Thanks so much for this. New modders like me need a ton of help from experienced modders, whether it be resources or tutorials. It was always so difficult to sort this before on the site...now it's all in one place. THANK YOU!!!!