Fallout 3 and New Vegas category changes

Zaldir

good idea. but honestly we could use few more categories, there is a ever growing number of "less useful mods". I can safely confirm that after scanning mods for my overhaul mod. I have browsed every mod (yes, EVERY MOD) up to 8/2015. witch took me 2 years. Down below some suggestions for new categories.

non related - there are lots, lots of mods with humor/joke attempt behind them. giant raiders, beef-stick named ghouls.

my first mod - i lost count of how many readme files starts with "my first mod ever" or "vault 74"

Edited by oricbohrer

In response to post #28991079.

Thumblesteen wrote: Now, I'm not saying it was me. But, I did kind of send them a suggestion on this.

So, you know.

You're welcome, Nexus. Thumblesteen strikes again.

nuh uh i did it first, way back after I got back from my first moon landing.

To Zaldiir yay. Can we also get all the mods removed that have been removed or deleted by author taken out. This should clean up a lot also.

In response to post #28991079. #29030704 is also a reply to the same post.

Thumblesteen wrote: Now, I'm not saying it was me. But, I did kind of send them a suggestion on this.

So, you know.

Shawker wrote: nuh uh i did it first, way back after I got back from my first moon landing.

To Zaldiir yay. Can we also get all the mods removed that have been removed or deleted by author taken out. This should clean up a lot also.

What I'd like even more is if mods remained available after a modder gets booted for forum related reasons.

In response to post #28991079. #29030704 is also a reply to the same post.

So, you know.

Shawker wrote: nuh uh i did it first, way back after I got back from my first moon landing.

What I'd like even more is if mods remained available after a modder gets booted for forum related reasons.

Unless it's copyright theft or the authors specifically request them to be removed, I'm pretty sure they do remain on the Nexus even after the authors are gone.