Skyrim 1 fps issue and borderless not working

NeeeoooN

I'm having weird issues with my Skyrim. I use MO and Realvision ENB, and some other mods of course.

Sometimes, for no apparent reason, the ENB text in the upperleft corner will become smaller than usual when I load the game. Alongside this, when I start a game (new game or and old save, doesn't matter) I get a longer loading screen than usual. When it finishes loading, the game literally runs at 1 fps and is very very slow just not playable, at all. I don't really know what fixes this. I once tried to run the game without "Stable uGridsToLoad" mod and the text became bigger again and the game ran fine. Untill it just happened again for no apparent reason...

At those times when I can run the game normally, the game will freeze a few seconds into the loading screen if I change the enblocal.ini (located within the commom/Skyrim folder, and not the MO Realvision ENB mod folder) settings from

[WINDOW]
ForceBorderless=false
ForceBorderlessFullscreen=false

to

[WINDOW]
ForceBorderless=true
ForceBorderlessFullscreen=true

thus disabling me from running borderless.

EDIT:

PC specs:

Intel I5-4690k 3.5GHz

GTX 970 EVGA

8 GB DDR3

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 Mobo

All drivers are up to date including BIOS and whatnot, except Geforce Experience. (I might've missed something though)

Please tell me if more information is needed about this.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by NeeeoooN