Custom Bow CTD in Skyrim (using iron bow as base in nifskope)

jonts25

Hello,

I am trying to make a custom bow mod and im facing a problem that i cannot seem to solve. I made a model in 3ds max, imported the skeleton of a iron bow, exported the model with the skeleton as nif, used ironbow.nif as a base to make changes to NiTriData and NiSkinInstance, then put it in /meshes/weapons/iron/ironbow.nif . Now whenever i try to scroll to it in my inventory, the game comes to a CTD. Im clueless as what to do now, ive double checked and the data is indentical in nifskope to what is in the original ironbow.nif, nothing missing, nothing in excess. Also it made me wonder if UVW Unwrap is necessary, maybe thats the cause then because i have no UVs mapped right now, but to me it just seemed unlikely. The polycount isnt that bad either, its ca 15k which at least shouldnt crash the game. Just to note i disabled all of my animation mods for the time of testing the weapon and also dont have any mods overriding the original ironbow mesh/textures. What is interesting is that i also tried to use daedric bow as base but it came to an CTD as well.

Im sending the original ironbow.nif and the modified one if it helps.

http://we.tl/2FAv2URTFU

Please help :/