Signs of Skyrim and SkyFix Unique Inn Signs.

supertaquito

Hello People,

I am not too educated on advanced modding of Skyrim, so please bear with me as I only know some basic concepts for now.

I have these two mods installed as mentioned in the title. Signs of Skyrim and SkyFix Unique Inn Signs. The mod author for Signs of Skyrim has not performed any changes on the Bannered Mare and the Sleeping Giant inn, so the Textures from SkyFix Unique Inn Signs take over (This is what I want to happen)

What I would like to do is only have the Inns use the signs from SkyFix and leave the stores using Signs of Skyrim, but so far this has proven to be more difficult than I thought as only Signs of Skyrim uses an ESP, so I cannot modify the load order and I cannot simply delete the textures from Signs of Skyrim.

The game will not use the other textures saved from SkyFix. I am thinking I will have to merge both mods, am I correct? If so, how could I go about that? I really do not have any leads on how to start, I know WyreBash is involved, but I have 0 information to start with.

Thanks for the help!