Saved game(s) not loading

JagerBombz

so i just installed FONV from my mininuke and decided to give mods a try (never tried mod's before) and everything was going good i got a few mods installed, but today when i tried to load up my previously saved game it just sits at the loading screen and the roulet table keeps spinning, and the only way for me to get away from that is Ctrl Alt DEL and go log out and log back in and try again, ive tried 4 diff save points and all the same thing. wondering if this is a known issue, or just my POS PC. had a quick look on forums and will again but was hopeing someone had some information for me. thanks.

If you have upgraded to Windows 10, then you will have minor problems. Not just with Fallout New Vegas, but many others that uses save files. You need to do a few things. First, go into your Fallout New Vegas folder under Steam. Right click on each of the executables, then go to Compatibility. Under Settings, in the Compatiblity tab, check Run as Administrator. Apply, then Ok. You are done there. Next open your Documents folder. Then highlight My Games. Right click go to Properties. Uncheck Read Only. You should be good to go from there. It is a Windows 10 issue.