Game fails to start with only ENB installed, "entry point not found"

xeras95

This is my first time in ENBing, I opted not to use it long ago because I used razer's game booster to help out my low end laptop. I installed it as per the directions on the main site and directions of the mod Project ENB main page. I'm not one hundred percent certain I've tweaked it correctly, though the only thing I could've messed up on is my VideoMemorySizeMb which I can't seem to find definitive instructions on. (I've mine set to 18432 right now, but I've tried all sorts of entries. I have 16gb of DDR3 1866 RAM, and a EVGA SSC 970 4gb (or 3.5 whatever).)

So after I've copied and extracted everything from main ENB files itself, then followed the directions for the Project ENB preset mod, I boot up with the SKSE launcher and...

I've really no idea how to go about this. I've looked at a fix for Windows 10 users where he suggested a DirectX 9 install ,but... well, I couldn't even successfully install it, so I'm back to square one. I can run the game just fine with 200+ mods, it's just this enb issue. I've been at it for hours among days and I really can't afford it any more time. I want a next-gen looking Skyrim but the best 4k mods have parallax. If I need to I can always remove ENB and just go with the high textures, but I'm just going to leave this here and see if you fine people won't help me. Thanks in advance for the read and consideration.