Merge error

dral

Please help i try to merge mods or just official mod in both situations i get this error

i deleted patch download it again repair everything i could think of and nothing worked

[10/9/2015 10:23 PM] Loading official patch.
[10/9/2015 10:23 PM] Processing distributable patch "Ada-elf blue_dark"
[10/9/2015 10:23 PM] Processing distributable patch "Josephine_noble outfit"
[10/9/2015 10:23 PM] Processing distributable patch "Remove All Armor Class Restrictions"
[10/9/2015 10:23 PM] Processing DAI mod "Blackwall, Barefaced"
[10/9/2015 10:23 PM] Processing DAI mod "Cassandra_outfit__royal"
[10/9/2015 10:23 PM] Processing DAI mod "Cullen_outfit_red+metal"
[10/9/2015 10:23 PM] Processing DAI mod "Bob Haircut ELf Female"
[10/9/2015 10:23 PM] Processing DAI mod "HD Eye Textures - Lore Friendly"
[10/9/2015 10:23 PM] Processing DAI mod "Josephine_face"
[10/9/2015 10:23 PM] Processing DAI mod "Leliana_outfit_blue_full scale"
[10/9/2015 10:23 PM] Processing DAI mod "Leliana Bright Red Hair"
[10/9/2015 10:23 PM] Processing DAI mod "Morrigan Outfit Retex"
[10/9/2015 10:23 PM] Creating cas files.
[10/9/2015 10:25 PM] Creating merged patch.
[10/9/2015 10:25 PM] Task failed. Error reported was:
Exception message: An item with the same key has already been added.
Source: mscorlib
Target: Void Insert(TKey, TValue, Boolean)
StrackTrace:
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
at Frostbite.DAIEntry.AddField(String FieldName, DAIField FieldValue)
at Frostbite.DAIEntry.AddBoolValue(String FieldName, Boolean Value)
at DAIModManager.MainWindow.BGWorker_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)
any help would be appreciated

Delete your old merged patch (if you have one). Delete the 'Patch' folder from the Update folder, and let Origin repair the game. (It will run a file check and then re-download the official patch and any files that require replacement.)

If you aren't using the most recent version of the DAI Mod Manager (v0.59 alpha) you'll need that.

If that fails, a full list of the mods (with their actual names, rather than the file name, since something like 'Ada-elf blue_dark' is not self-explanatory or easily recognized) would be helpful for further troubleshooting (and you should first review the discussion threads for each mod to see if anyone is reporting problems since the most recent patch).

Edited by theskymoves

I deleted patch folder repair the game, origin downloaded patch folder again and with new mod manager i try to install only one mod armor restriction and again same results then i try to merge only with official patch checked and same again

[10/10/2015 11:02 AM] Loading official patch.
[10/10/2015 11:02 AM] Processing distributable patch "Remove All Armor Class Restrictions"
[10/10/2015 11:02 AM] Creating cas files.
[10/10/2015 11:03 AM] Creating merged patch.
[10/10/2015 11:03 AM] Task failed. Error reported was:
StrackTrace:
at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)

I deleted patch folder repair the game, origin downloaded patch folder again and with new mod manager i try to install only one mod armor restriction and again same results then i try to merge only with official patch checked and same again

[10/10/2015 11:02 AM] Loading official patch.
[10/10/2015 11:02 AM] Processing distributable patch "Remove All Armor Class Restrictions"
[10/10/2015 11:02 AM] Creating cas files.
[10/10/2015 11:03 AM] Creating merged patch.
[10/10/2015 11:03 AM] Task failed. Error reported was:
StrackTrace:

Remove All Armor Class Restrictions cannot be used since at least Patch 10. (And I will again reiterate that it really is important to read through at least the most recent activity in the posts section of each mod! Many of the earlier mods for the game no longer work. Because they are not being actively maintained by the original modder, there will be no indication in the main description that a file should no longer be used.)

To remove class restrictions with the current patch, use Armor - No Class Restrictions Remade by tirnoney

Are you certain that you ticked the 'Force rescan of Patch' box before first merging with the new patch?

i try to merge with only official patch checked without any other mod again same results ,anyway thanks for reply

i also deleted merged folder, patch repair game with origin used 0,59 alpha mod manager
Task failed. Error reported was:
StrackTrace:

Just having those old mods in your mod folder can cause that error because of the way Mod Manager caches the mods. You need to delete the old mods that no longer work. Unselecting them in the list is not enough.

Delete all the mods in your modpath folder so that the only thing showing in your list is "Official Patch". Then restart Mod Manager. Then tick "Force rescan of patch". Then select "Merge".

If all that works, then add one mod carefully at a time making sure it is an up to date and functional mod.

• 5 years later...

I know this thread is insanely old, but it's the only one I can find getting the same error as I am. I've tried repairing the game, reinstalling Mod Manager, forcing rescan, merging from a blank folder with only the official patch in it. All the mods I have were working a few days ago. Was there ever a resolution? I was following a youtube tutorial on getting MM to work with Frosty and I've taken a wrong step somewhere.