Is anybody moding this game?

p3dr0Killer

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

it has so much potential, wonder why this game is not getting more attention. I advocated for a MOD that allows to have dead bodies stay so you can witness the carnage you unleash, thought it would be fitting for a game like mad max. It always really destroyed the immersion for me to have everything I just did systematically erased but.. there are so many other ideas I would want to add if we could get a community of modders.

it has so much potential, wonder why this game is not getting more attention. I advocated for a MOD that allows to have dead bodies stay so you can witness the carnage you unleash, thought it would be fitting for a game like mad max. It always really destroyed the immersion for me to have everything I just did systematically erased but.. there are so many other ideas I would want to add if we could get a community of modders.

I have created mods for the Avalanche engine before (now called the Apex engine). So I don't think it would be very hard. I'm still interested in modding the game and creating tools for it.

Edited by therpgmaster2

• 4 months later...

I have created mods for the Avalanche engine before (now called the Apex engine). So I don't think it would be very hard. I'm still interested in modding the game and creating tools for it.

If anybody wants to work with me on this, reply to this post at any time, or add me on Discord (My username is RPG#9796 at the time of writing)

Sorry for the very late response sir, I would very much like to talk with you to get the persistent bodies MOD happen. There is also a very good request by someone else to get that goofball Chumbucket to disappear, Mad Max IS A LONE WARRIOR!! and the game should emphasize his loneliness in this dark merciless sinister world.

PS: couldn't find you on discord..

• 1 year later...

i was trying to remove the shoulder pads but wihtout sucess.

seems it bugs turns all dark gray when using exports with alpha, tryed already a lot of presets and just goes fine with classic BC1

that means no transparence (peaces removal)