Extra Life Marathon - Play Games, Help Kids

Galadreal

So, this year I will once again be bludgeoning myself with 25 hours of video games, for a good cause. Now, you may be thinking, "Oh, goody for you, why do I care?" Chances are good, you don't. But for those few of you who do, or what to get involved yourselves, it can be a good way to use one of your hobbies to raise awareness for a good cause, and enjoy yourself at the same time. Or, just see how far you can go before passing out. Either way works for me.

So, now that some people have already left the thread here is the important stuff:

http://www.extra-life.org

Go here, sign up, register what location of the Children's Miracle Network you want to petition for, play games. Simple/Free/Fun

Then, if you feel like petitioning other people for money, which is really the goal, but not something i myself am good at, then you create a page, post a little link:

Galadreal's Extra Life Account

Then, if you are as awesome as some people (not me, I am terrible at this) you ask for donations, you get out and spread the word, you live stream your gaming (ok, I do that one, but mostly because I need people to help keep myself awake)

So go, fly, be free...and help out kids who need it. It does not really cost you anything except for time that you would probably already spend playing games. So why not use your powers for good. :pirate:

If I put this in the wrong area, I am sorry. I am just trying to raise awareness with gamers for a good cause. Please let me know where to move it, or if I cannot post this at all, and I will be glad to take it down, or take off my links, or whatever I need to do.

Thanks!