Having trouble using the tlk editor to create new race, help!

GigaDrillCat

Hi all,

So I've been trying to create a new race to just play with in NWN2, and I've been using this tool for modifying some particular values (fort/ref/will saves, AC, and attack type/number of attacks) (TLKEdit2, http://neverwintervault.org/project/nwn2/other/tool/2datlkgff-editor-aka-tlkedit2 )

I was able to create a test race and was able to modify values like fort saves and AC and HP values and attacks but now I tried another race and all of a sudden it stopped working. Every time I try to modify the character's bic file in the localvault folder, and the bic files in the save folder for that character, whenever I change the value in TLKEdit2 and save, it just doesn't show up at all. For some reason the game forgets any change I make to the character. Any idea on how to fix?

Also, is there an easier way to modify attack types? Specifically, I want to modify my character to have the attacks of a Hezrou but the values are quite confusing (for the test race I just copied from Okku's file in the save folder)

Thanks!

Edited by GigaDrillCat