Fallout 4 Nexus Site Launched

SirSalami

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #30142715. #30143455, #30143830 are all replies on the same post.

BurtFreeman wrote: i propose the blu (cerulean or cobalt) as a color theme for the nexsus fallout 4 instead of the current green.
sgtmcbiscuits wrote: I'd say I agree, since Fallout 3 has the same color. A different one would be a better fit, to separate the games
Zaldiir wrote: I've changed to a background that fits better with the background of the site, as well as Fallout 4 in general. I hope this works better. ;)

I like also a more vibrant color a blue ish something like the vault suit :)

In response to post #30142715. #30143455, #30143830, #30144100 are all replies on the same post.

BurtFreeman wrote: i propose the blu (cerulean or cobalt) as a color theme for the nexsus fallout 4 instead of the current green.
sgtmcbiscuits wrote: I'd say I agree, since Fallout 3 has the same color. A different one would be a better fit, to separate the games
Zaldiir wrote: I've changed to a background that fits better with the background of the site, as well as Fallout 4 in general. I hope this works better. ;)

Edit: The links will change color later.
ArcherDown wrote: I like also a more vibrant color a blue ish something like the vault suit :)

I agree - I would prefer a blue-ish color

In response to post #30142715. #30143455, #30143830, #30144100, #30144655, #30144680, #30144740 are all replies on the same post.

ArcherDown wrote: I like also a more vibrant color a blue ish something like the vault suit :)
Daelda1 wrote: I agree - I would prefer a blue-ish color

I agree that some shade of blue would be more fitting. This current brown-ish color matches the background which is nice, but it's too bland.

In response to post #30143175.

kabrok wrote: Just registering to posterity that i was here. My body and soul are ready to Fallout 4.

I'm not sure mine are, but darn it if I care!

In response to post #30142715. #30143455, #30143830, #30144100, #30144655, #30144680, #30144740, #30145000, #30145120 are all replies on the same post.

Daelda1 wrote: I agree - I would prefer a blue-ish color
Jamesonlb wrote: I agree that some shade of blue would be more fitting. This current brown-ish color matches the background which is nice, but it's too bland.
Zaldiir wrote: Waiting to see if it works better once the links turns blue. If not, I'll try a blue template as well. :thumbsup:

+1 to blue