Windows 10 killing Nvidia hardware.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will give that a shot. I haven't done anything yet.

good. I'll be watching for your results and I am here for you if you need help.

more information about your PC would be more helpful for me and you just encase you run into a snag.

Nope the Windows 10 drivers they call it is a peace of garbage. and i did some research its a update from Microsoft. Well Windows 7 it is, why they are going this route is beyond me, why not keep to what works instead of new garbage ideas.

Edited by SilentScope222

why they are going this route is beyond me, why not keep to what works instead of new garbage ideas.

That there opens up an entirely new subject and not really game related.

windows is and always will be an office program..plain and simple.

Bull sometimes people don't understand that they boasted directx 12 as a gaming os with Xbox live to boot. Its a multi os yes, but the majority of people use it for gaming. Direct x 12 is a advertisement to upgrade.

I am putting windows 7 on a separate hard drive, that'll save me some time and effort.

Ohh ya windows removed the f8 feature of my Bios... GRRRRRRR :devil: More reason to upgrade to Windows 7.

Edited by SilentScope222

An Update on some research into this matter.

Google search this term ( windows 10 disable signature verification ).

this was Identified as the root of most issues detected to date...here with Intel and Nvidea and amd's systems.

Basically, you need to put the operating system into a debug mode in order to install and run programs not digitly signed.

Igx is the internal graphics app that runs the screen for the system...it runs out of memory due to the-signature verification process "Permissions".

Fo4 runs..used on a system meant to place heavy duty testing on the game, lacks of ram..or gpu assets..under powered on purpose to detect the exact issues.

the windows own Event manger cleaned out and ran the tests produced the stop sig...windows is stopping the process due to lack of digital signatures in this game.

so the Google search brings out some solutions that might help..I can't do it all, others need to process this procedure as well and get a better understanding of exact setups for the majority of the community at large.

"Digitally signed" is the most important subject for 10 to Isolate and kill. But. a warning..those will full activated systems need to take precautions due to the other things involved with this system..it seems the OS will self destruct if you tamper with the wrong files...so, be cautious and careful in any testing done on this OS 10 64.

Call of duty runs, all games run, fo4 no, crashes the display drivers all of them. So it's not isolated to just one manufacturer.

java has issues too with this OS.

I agree windows 10 is garbage..what it looks like is they are starting over like they did with windows 2k...horrible mistakes taken.

all on the premises of security sake...bad OS for game even though all the-hype about it from the sources claim the opposite.

I am continuing the data searches and tests. currently this os is solid, and the only program not allowed is this game Fallout 4.

feed back welcome.

Kitty Black

This what is being seen by most

http://s26.postimg.org/wb6fnvp1l/verify_functions_turned_off.jpg

Ill provide the link for Intel's software graphics tools.

The simple test tool required from them is seen here in the shot. This will verify if you have set up the PC /laptops correctly so to test things, the above is wrong settings so if that shows up? you missed f7 selection during the procedure.

http://www.intel.com/p/en_US/support/detect?iid=dc_iduu

and the procedure required step by step graphically Enhanced.

http://www.howtogeek.com/167723/how-to-disable-driver-signature-verification-on-64-bit-windows-8.1-so-that-you-can-install-unsigned-drivers/

This issue is not going away and soon every one will be required to do it.

EDIT: 2

after updating things, windows decided to change it to this:

Intel Corporation - Graphics Adapter WDDM1.0, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.1, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.2, Graphics Adapter WDDM1.3 - Intel® HD Graphics

Edited by Purr4me

Everything works 100%, back using windows 7 pro 64bit. Downgraded to the drivers sense 2014 just in case, then upgrade the last drivers before Windows 10 was launched.

if you have trouble i suggest upgrading your directx runttime. Even Windows 10 might need that update.

Edited by niphilim222