FNIS question

d24massey

Hi everyone,

I have a quick (and probably rather petty) question regarding fnis. While I love the mod and all it does for the community I only have a minor "problem". I use UFO and have noticed with fnis that my followers seem to turn away from me. (almost as if they don't want to, or try not to look at you). now I know this is minor in terms of complaint, but is this supposed to happen? And if so, is there a way to change it? I understand if no one decides to answer but any help would be awesome, and for any response I say thanks now! XD

Try these great mods. Face to face converstaion. Player head tracking. Face to face is self explantory. When you talk to a character the camera zooms in and focus on that character. Player head tracking has your charactres head tracking the nearest conversations, sounds when it third person. Great thing with face to face conversation is that you get to see greater detail of the character you a talking to. Why have all these face and armour mods when you only normaly talk to them at a distance?