Help with Paint Mod

Bigtalon

Has anyone had any experience adding there own paint jobs to the game yet ? Not as in replacing currently used paint jobs with textures, but making a whole new mod. I have been able to get the game to list my paint jobs under the list of paint, but when I actually apply the paint for some reason it reverts back to having no paint on it.... Any help would be appreciated, I know I have made the .BGSM files correctly, I think the problem lies somewhere in my ESP, I am using TESV Snip to edit, and some stuff obv isn't being read correctly, so this may be part of the issue I'm not sure.

Edited by Bigtalon

The best/safety way at this point is to wait for the GECK. If you are super determined to get it in the game via TESV Snip,you will have to wait for someone who knows more about it comes along.

I've already done it :tongue: but I'm having a few bugs with it is the problem :tongue:

I have added all the paints to the game, and when you go to power armor crafting, the new paint job is listed, but for some reason only the X-01 Changes the paint, the other models all revert back to the original skins.

Edited by Bigtalon