Marrying Elisif the Fair and Ulfric Follower Mod idea

FancyGuy

For all that didn't know the Dragonborn was suppose to marry Jarl Elisif The Fair. for all that deny it. Think, after doing the 1st quest for her she has the same "it's a fine day with you around'' dialogue as all the other marriageable people of Skyrim. Why would they take this out? You might ask. Simple the dialogue was create before the civil war was brought up, either that or you could only be on the Empires side at that time. Anyway once they gave you the choice to side with Ulfric it wouldn't make sense to be the High King since Ulfric killed the old high king so he could be the new one. In doing so would lead to another civil war to happen in skyrim. Anyway my mod idea is for someone to make it possible to marry her, BUT only after the civil war. If siding with Empire then it would be normal ending but if joining Stormcloaks, Ulfric would go against you and attack you, but half of the Stormcloaks would betray Ulfric and join the Dragonborn as you go to claim the other 8 provinces (not including Solitude). I don,t know about you but that sounds like an awesome idea since more than half of the Skyrim players joined the Stormcloaks. (Plus just an optional idea instead of killing Ulfric he is forced to be your guard and to protect you where ever you go (being a follower but his comments to you wouldn't be nice). Hope any good modders read this and like this idea cause i cant make this mod. Please Replay

Edited by FancyGuy

Well, I thought that mod does have a quest to be the High King. Did I miss something in the description? Myself, I just edited Elisif's form to make her marriageable, and found she will do all the vanilla marriage stuff - cook for you, look after the kids, open a store (!), etc.

Well, I thought that mod does have a quest to be the High King. Did I miss something in the description? Myself, I just edited Elisif's form to make her marriageable, and found she will do all the vanilla marriage stuff - cook for you, look after the kids, open a store (!), etc.

No i mean like a full on quest not getting people to like you, that is another story. Im talking about 10+ hours of fun to take on the right to be the high king