Vampire quests

Shiroryoo

Hi guys,

im looking to find any quests that have anything to do with vampires that isnt dawngaurd basicly just like the companions quest line as i feel there isnt much immersion for vampires feels more like "great your a vampire now return to what you was doing"

would just like to know if there is any quests or mods that adds a whole guild/quest line for vampires

cheers

I'm also looking for quests or mods like this since like forever, but from a little different perspective: I wanna roleplay vampire hunter, but Dawnguard radiant quests after finishing their main questline are kinda dumb, too primitive and too few in rotation. If you roleplay Werewolf the situation is much worse, there are no real use for that power. Sad story...

I'm also looking for quests or mods like this since like forever, but from a little different perspective: I wanna roleplay vampire hunter, but Dawnguard radiant quests after finishing their main questline are kinda dumb, too primitive and too few in rotation. If you roleplay Werewolf the situation is much worse, there are no real use for that power. Sad story...

this is exactly how i feel from both sides as hunter and hunted i just feel like there isnt much at all for the roles and that dawngaurd was a quick well done main quest line slap together but after main quest line its pretty much all the same i understand that is what happens to most small quests but its about the effort and the story and immersion rather then "there in this place go kill them" rinse repeat style

I love TES, and I've played them since Morrowind. They ALWAYS butcher the vamps. Always. Oblivion came out, old man's face bug... urgh, I'll pass. Skyrim? Better, but still, pretty crap until Dawnguard came along. It's going in the right direction, but there are still stupid things that they just won't take the hint about.