CTD after generating LOD

I get a CTD after generating a new LOD. I have tried several times with different procedures.

-I had a resource file installed and a plugin in one occation

-another with a package from Chucksteel,

-a 3. one with the BSAs unpacked and placed in proper places

I am about to publish a new mod and need a refreshed LOD to follow the mod :-)

I get a CTD after generating a new LOD. I have tried several times with different procedures.

-I had a resource file installed and a plugin in one occation

-another with a package from Chucksteel,

-a 3. one with the BSAs unpacked and placed in proper places

I am about to publish a new mod and need a refreshed LOD to follow the mod :-)

here is the information you seek:

http://www.creationkit.com/Creating_a_Custom_Worldspace_with_LOD#Creation_Kit

Purr4me, I am on FONV. Sorry I didn't tell!

could not find NV Beth support, they have changes it all, some things there can apply to the issue as it is their game...sort of.

What I will tell you is this, the geck is installed with steams version of this game from the start and it is already updated where the separate kit download 1.4 is not updated.

steams is "updated".

If your trying to gen other mods / from other mods ? that's wrong to do. use on master only while having mods enabled but only mods effecting objects in the target ranges...VIA the geck so the geck adjusts the cells navmeshes too..oethr wise you break navis in game.

opens holes in the world spaces. something not wanted.

Purr4me, I am on FONV. Sorry I didn't tell!

could not find NV Beth support, they have changes it all, some things there can apply to the issue as it is their game...sort of.

What I will tell you is this, the geck is installed with steams version of this game from the start and it is already updated where the separate kit download 1.4 is not updated.

steams is "updated".

If your trying to gen other mods / from other mods ? that's wrong to do. use on master only while having mods enabled but only mods effecting objects in the target ranges...VIA the geck so the geck adjusts the cells navmeshes too..oethr wise you break navis in game.

opens holes in the world spaces. something not wanted.

I have found the "holes". Thank you for replying, all!

I will try another with the actual mods installed.

Interesting how it all works...keep playing around with it under your own scrutiny and see what effects are produced.

look and inspect all source materials /mesh and textures making sure all data is read properly. some mesh files get generated from erroneous code, this some times will show up in the weirdest spots.

Chuck steel's guide works, but each time you do this process, it's best to use unaltered data "fresh" data.

I have yet seen any thing show up the same way twice. It;s fun.sections that show the holes can be isolated but it's hard.

Luckily gruftikus' tool solved the issue. Not only that - I have Ultimate resolution over the entire game area.

The tool is here: http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/61035/?

There are also bats to make texture cache and normal-maps.

The GECK couldn't produce an object lod so I used FNVLODGen by Ehamloptiran, Sheson and FNVEdit Team:

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/58562/?

One issue left, the bridge crossing the Colorado River. Still doesn't show properly in the distance.

A static lod is required - I have learnt to day - anyone?