Bleak Falls Barrow CTD as I exit

CyborgArmGun

So this one has me stumped. I'm on a test build, and for the love of me, once the quest to get the Golden Claw is Finished, I got to the "secret" exit, run out, hit the load screen, BAM CTD.

I've turned all but estental ESPs off as a test, still CTD. So this frustrates me to no end.

Lists:

Papyrus: Here

MO Load Order: Here

MO Mod List: Here

I've Heard Meshs can screw this up, So I'mma work on toggling these.

For starters your load order is a controlled mess. You should definitely follow the guide in the pinned posts. Also, have you tried disabling auto saving? Try it out, disable all types of automatic saving and exit BFB again.

#01: Your ESM Files;
#02: Bug-Fix type Mods;
#03: Game Structure and/or UI Mods:
#04: Character Appearance Mods (For NPCs and Self);
#05: Mods that Add and/or Change Locations; *
#06: Mods that Add and/or Change Items;
#07: Mods that Add NPCs;
#08: Texture Mods;
#09: Environmental Mods (things like Climates of Tamriel, Sounds of Skyrim, etc.);
#10: Mods with Gameplay Changes; Then,
#11: Reproccers, AV, and Bashed Patches.

Well, That's My LOOT generated Order, and you definately make a point. I'll see what I can do.

I get you. LOOT is supposed to do its job right, but I was scolded here for believing that :turned:. Turns out it is much more effective to let LOOT sort the files, and then group them like shown above, it brings A LOT of stability to a game.

Let me know if you tried disabling auto save and how that turned out, please.

Looking your MO modlist, I hope it's "upside down". You should always have official DLCs and their patches top of priority list (first numbers), not all way down, overwriting anything else. You can break many mods proper functionality this way. For MO both lists are important, not only esm/esp order.