WiP - Gjolmer

lorddehitman

Hi guys!

I've been working on my own world for Skyrim, which will take place after Dragonborn has either killed Ulfric or General Tullius and continue the story of Civil War on another island with different enemies, quests and etc. Here is a link to it - http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/70649/

I've been working on exterior level design by myself for a couple of months and after I've published my world on Nexus undea3 have asked to join me and do the lore, quests, characters and etc, but it's going to take a while for me to finish level design of Gjolmer's exterior, so I'm posting this thread in hopes of finding some interior level designer and creator of quests.

Interior level designer will have to create interiors for all houses, caves, towers and castles.

Quest creator will have to implement already written quests into the game, place down NPCs, create events, scenes and etc.

If wanna help - PM me.

Regards, LoRDHitMan

Edited by lorddehitman

• 1 month later...

I've started creating quests, but it looks like their creating process has everything in it to pull people away from creating any new quests, so I'm defiantly gonna need some help in finishing them off. Anyone willing to help?

So far my progress with the first quest -

Edited by lorddehitman