MLGMikefgts

Please note, my english might be a little off!

I had this idea for this semi big mod to make, I've always like the warzones mod battling alongside the NCR, but it just feels empty, I feel alone and that's why I'm writing this, I realized that having some soldiers at your side with a personal relationship with them would be so much better.

So, to the mod then, I want to have a mod where you get your company after some sort of quest because their company leader died or something, and you get to lead the company instead, all of the soldiers would have unique names along with unique dog tags if they died for instance: Bobs Dog tags. But where the mod would stand out is in the dialogue (Which I would love to take part in), All the soldiers would have dialogue options for the player to discover the backstory of each one and random events could take place within the company while they're out, they'll talk to each other for instance:

Bob: "Guys? When are we going to the dam?"

Jimmy: "For f*#@s sake Bob, stop yakking!"

Or something like that.

Let me know what you guys think!

Have a nice day.

Please take a look at my mod here:

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/60980?

There is only a description and a large descriptive image I hope :-)

I have been working on this idea for hours and weeks - I guess you know the drill - and know how fun it is at last to release a mod - especially on the nexus.

That looks cool, really cool, although, I would prefer the old flag and have the camp moved to a standalone location, however if you'd like to make something like this in the mod, be sure to contact me, I'd love to make some voice acting and some dialogue writing.

The new flags are representing factions. The original factions will surveil.

The train can enter any new location. This is how I saw it from my POW.

So, if you can transfer any of the "physical" parts of the NIPAC pieces to your idea I am open for a conversion:-)

Let's taølk a little more around your thoughts and all and see if we can achieve anything with our basis.

What intrigues me from your part are the dialogues and the voice-acting and I guess a story around it.

I am not a questmaker or a scripter - I am totally nill.

Keep in touch:-)

The new flags are representing factions. The original factions will surveil.

The train can enter any new location. This is how I saw it from my POW.

So, if you can transfer any of the "physical" parts of the NIPAC pieces to your idea I am open for a conversion:-)

Let's taølk a little more around your thoughts and all and see if we can achieve anything with our basis.

What intrigues me from your part are the dialogues and the voice-acting and I guess a story around it.

I am not a questmaker or a scripter - I am totally nill.

Keep in touch:-)

Same here I cant mod for s#*!, but I just thought someone would think this was a good idea and make it.

I was thinking some more to just have a small campsite where the company would stay and maybe add some other soldiers for immersion.

Soldiers within the company would also fill out roles, machine gunner, rifle man etc. (No recon or Heavy troops, that would require separate companies)

TSC Vegas has something like that. You have to go to the embassy, after joining, testing, etc you can get a command radio to command TSC troops. You can even meet a soldier and know his/her name.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/42819/?

Edited by Skyviper086

TSC Vegas has something like that. You have to go to the embassy, after joining, testing, etc you can get a command radio to command TSC troops. You can even meet a soldier and know his/her name.

http://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/42819/?

Looks promising, however, some personality would be a great improvement though.

But thanks!

Oh yeah. But you have to keep in mind that the soliders you meet (you can spawn hundreds of them) so fitting personalites to them may be difficult. Not impossible just difficult. (by the way I don't think anything is impossible in mod development just extremely problematic)