My humble salutations

Lezerxoxo

Hello ladies and gentlemen

I would just like to say that it's my first time playing a game like Fallout and especially Fallout 4. I wasn't really into fallout 3 or new vegas, no real reason though, just thought it looked strange. I downloaded Fallout 4 to give it a try and see what all the hype was about. Let me tell you one thing, it's one of the most immersive and beautiful games I have ever played. i'm in awe constantly and sometimes I just stop to admire the scenery. I don't think I did this with any other game, GTA was cool and all but it didn't have any immersion. Long story short I came across nexusmods website while watching youtube videos of the game but I had no clue what the website was about. I started reading on it, lo and behold It's a modding website! not only for fallout but for a lot of games. It looked complicated at first with the .ini edits but after you install the manager everything is much easier. And here we are, present day, I can't....... I can't stop modding. Every morning I wake up, I drink my coffee and search nexusmods for new mods, check the comments, videos, pictures and bugs of each mod. It couldn't be done without you, the community. You are simply awesome and I would like to say thank you. I would like to add an album with a few ingame pictures and the mods I have installed but I have no idea how, It seems I can't use imgur or flickr or I'm not allowed to.

Regards,

Lezer

Edited by Lezerxoxo