Name my Missile Launcher

Grizzly696

Been playing a lot of Fallout 4 recently, and within my 125hrs of play time so far according to Steam I have gathered and modified a lot of weapons. Well I just decided seeing I've managed to gather a lot of missiles to pimp out a missile launcher with quad barrels and a targeting computer but I can't for the life of me think of a funny make for it, since I've named all my other weapons ridiculously.
I was hoping you fine people could throw me some funny ideas!

Cheers!

I've actually been stuck with the exact same problem. I recently decided to start naming my guns and modified my missile launcher. My brother told me to name it Little Boom, and name a fatman Big Boom. He also suggested Missile Missile Missile Missile Launcher. I left it unnamed. Poor neglected missile launcher. Sorry I've got no ideas, but it was such a funny coincidence that I had to comment. Good luck with your naming! :tongue:

Thank you everyone for your idea's, after I left it for a while I came up with a name (surprisingly more forum appropriate than some of the names for some of my other weapons :laugh:) Not perfect but it will certainly do for now!

The Boom Party Trifecta

the other name I was thinking was;

Hat Trick

Thank you everyone for your idea's, after I left it for a while I came up with a name (surprisingly more forum appropriate than some of the names for some of my other weapons :laugh:) Not perfect but it will certainly do for now!

The Boom Party Trifecta

Hat Trick

OK I thought quad was 4 and trifecta and hat trick is both 3....am I wrong? Confused? Smoking...no wait...?

The Boom Party Trifecta

Hat Trick

OK I thought quad was 4 and trifecta and hat trick is both 3....am I wrong? Confused? Smoking...no wait...?

No I was completely wrong, back the the drawing board lol