Want help working with magic effects/enchanting

shadownight774

So I want to make a few powerful enchants for gear but I'm not very good with the creation kit yet... ANY help is welcome, be it tips, examples, or scolding me for messing up... These enchants I want for me but I'll share my ideas or goals if asked, Thanks in advance!

I'm looking for help adding powers to an item, also making item values base around the player's level, weither it be bonus damage or crit chance or what have you... Also looking for an OP enchant that will add like 1exp to a random skill per second(preferably excluding skills that are already 100) Also a power to give you a shield.. like "absorb X amount of damage" Please let me know if you can help or have any other really cool ideas!

Edited by shadownight774

So I want to make a few powerful enchants for gear but I'm not very good with the creation kit yet... ANY help is welcome, be it tips, examples, or scolding me for messing up... These enchants I want for me but I'll share my ideas or goals if asked, Thanks in advance!

I'm looking for help adding powers to an item, also making item values base around the player's level, weither it be bonus damage or crit chance or what have you... Also looking for an OP enchant that will add like 1exp to a random skill per second(preferably excluding skills that are already 100) Also a power to give you a shield.. like "absorb X amount of damage" Please let me know if you can help or have any other really cool ideas!

You're going to need to get into papyrus scripting. Along the "teach a man to fish" analogy, I suggest you start with tutorials.

Your listed examples are fairly easy to do and would offer a good starting point.

For checking certain values (like skill levels or player levels) start here.

If you get stuck send me a PM with as much information on your issue as you can. I will try to help point you in the right direction, as long as you have tried to pass it yourself I'm happy to help. I understand the frustration of being stuck and unable to get around an issue.

There are a few people that know me well for spell scripting and have bugged me to release magic compilations, I just generally lack ideas. I don't really like making OP stuff however, I greatly prefer balanced enchants/spells/etc, so I can't help you on that end other than offering help when stuck.