ISO Non-fantasy Mods!

NexusPlexus2014

Hi, I'm in search of mods that completely overhaul the game and gameplay and change it from fantasy and fiction to non-fantasy/non-fiction, as much as possible. I am hoping to make the game realistic, historically accurate and believable, much like the Mount & Blade series, for example.

I have been looking around for the mods which are in line with this aim, but none that I have been able to come across have had to do with completely removing these innate game elements, moreover what I've found is that they usually improve upon them, making them mor)e pronounced. Are there any open enhancement projects like S.T.E.P, but are dedicated to Non-fantasy?

I want to change the mechanics if possible to achieve this aim of realism, then apply other mods for the purpose of immersion to improve upon the new game mechanics. I'm almost sure it may be naive to think that you can completely change the game mechanics to where the most fundamental elements of the game are removed or non-functional, if not because of the limitations of the engine or other reasons.. but I don't know..

For example, I'm looking for mods that:

1. Remove all fictional/fantasy creatures (e.g. Draugr, Trolls, Giants, Dwarven, Daedra) and leave only real animals (Both agressive/Non-agressive) which also changes the size and porportions of the creature models to that of life-like size and porportions. (Horses seem too big and thick/bulky, not as thin as real-life)

2. Remove all races not akin to Human (i.e. All vanilla races except for Imperial, Breton, Nord and Redguard) and any mods which change the name and number of races reflective of races in real-life.

3. Remove all Magicka and Spells, enchantments/enchanting, spell tomes, scrolls, etc. and the use and necessity thereof - leaving thu'um shouts if needed, as is essential for gameplay/story progression.

4. Removing all fictional items in the game, particularly Weapons and Armor, in place of realistic, historically-accurate weapons, weapon weights and weapon names; armor, armor types, armor weights and armor names.

5. Removing (if possible) the ability to:

Fast Travel (having to traverse by foot, horse or vehicle (Boat, or Wagon/Caravan like Silt Striders in Morrowind);

Wait (I'd rather spend that time in actual-gameplay and make use of those hours, as Waiting breaks immersion for me)

6. Toggle between First and Third-Person perspective (Forced First Person Camera)

7. Require me to regularly Rest (so that I otherwise don't die from Exhaustion, or at least become greatly fatigued and liable to lose any fight) and consume Food and Water, also that require attention to my state of health and to avoid risk of contracting diseases from corpses, animals, etc. (like 'Realistic Needs and Diseases')

8. Also, require me to do the same and make sure I look after the health and vitality of any of my NPC companions and pets (dogs, horses), making sure they are fed and hydrated regularly.

9. (Any mods like Frostfall, implementing temperature and shelter requirements, if there are any others)

That is all that I can think of right now.. I don't want to go too in-depth; I'm sure you know where I'm coming from..

If anyone has any suggestions or ideas as far as the creation kit or other third party tools go in respect to this purpose, that would be greatly appreciated.