Beard tone fix

JoanClinic

Hi there!

I'm looking for a mod that fixes the way beard tone in character creation effects your character. For example, if you darken the beard tone your whole character darkens as well, creating this weird greyish-black looking color that covers your characters whole body below the nose. I would be so gratefull if someone could create a quick way to fix this, it's really an eyesore when I play the game!

Hi there!

I'm looking for a mod that fixes the way beard tone in character creation effects your character. For example, if you darken the beard tone your whole character darkens as well, creating this weird greyish-black looking color that covers your characters whole body below the nose. I would be so gratefull if someone could create a quick way to fix this, it's really an eyesore when I play the game!

I don't know how anyone would be able to mod this since it seems to be part of how facegen handles all the textures. I do however think it was some halfassed attempt to add body hair, or atleast the illusion of it, unfortunately it also causes a green body effect. There don't seem to be any specific textures associated with this, so there might not be anything you can do other than walking around clean shaven.

After randomly searching the internet I came across something that resparked my interest in making this work.

http://archmage.ytmnd.com/

Sorry for using a ytmnd (turn down your speakers it's kinda loud) but it is a near perfect example of what I was thinking for a beard tone mod. It's obviously possible it just needs someone with the talent to make it work. But I guess finding someone with the talent to do it is the real hard part. :unsure:

I don't want to come off as demanding, but if someone can do it puhhhleaseee do. I think it would make a lot of people happy not including myself. :D

Archived