Just realized that in my last Skyrim playthrough, the civil war was one of the last questlines I finished. Going back to a save before I gave the Empire' the crown shouldn't require going back too far. Gonna have to try and come up with some RP reason my Dunmer would side with them, but oh well. Don't really feel like replaying the entire game again.

Nevermind that. I somehow completely forgot about the fact that last year my old laptop broke and I don't have the 100 or so mods installed on this new one. That save's not gonna work. Just gonna have to download a good savegame from the nexus.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Gosh so many questions, so much hype. Honestly though, it's mostly these two:

Will you upload a save so we can do this and Sword of Sigdan? I really don't want to play the whole game again...

I see talking cats is a tag, does this mean m'lady will finally be immortalized?

Thanks in advance

1. I have a high-level, Stormcloak Nord that's *almost* vanilla. I could probably upload it. We'll see.

2. Haha, no, I'm saving m'lady for a supporting role in one of the Immersive Idiots.

:smile:

You... you ... Little Food, why..? My childhood *cries tears of blood*

I'm going through a Dragonborn playthrough where I'm more-or-less apathetic to the Civil War, but this might actually nudge me towards the Stormcloaks. Damn you and your interesting, well reasoned insights into the consequences of a destructive conflict...

This close to being ready to launch?

Edited by metroid13