When do I need to start getting worried about M# for a particular cell?

The render window shows what seems to be a recommended memory limit in it's titlebar.

Currently I'm at something like 270% or something ridonkulous like that, but the cell is fully optimized - roombounds, portals, etc. Performance in game is also good (although I have a fairly hefty gfx card), but it's very stable. Also, because there are options, not everything in the cell is enabled - some rooms only give you one of two options for the interior decoration.

Lastly, the actual furnishings of the cell are complete - the only objects left to insert are generally primitives or xmarkers.

Can anyone with more experience than I at editing interiors advise me if I should be worried/not worried?

TY

The render window shows what seems to be a recommended memory limit in it's titlebar.

Currently I'm at something like 270% or something ridonkulous like that, but the cell is fully optimized - roombounds, portals, etc. Performance in game is also good (although I have a fairly hefty gfx card), but it's very stable. Also, because there are options, not everything in the cell is enabled - some rooms only give you one of two options for the interior decoration.

Lastly, the actual furnishings of the cell are complete - the only objects left to insert are generally primitives or xmarkers.

Can anyone with more experience than I at editing interiors advise me if I should be worried/not worried?

TY

I have run a few cells close to the max of 157MB without issues and a lot of vanilla cells go way over that limit.

See This Post