Making my Gnoll a Thayan Gnoll

SteelTheWarrior

So yeah... I'm currently using a mod (that I cannot think of the name for the life of me!) which allows you to play as several different monstrous races. I picked Gnoll, and I've loved being the adopted daughter of a snooty elf, and seeing everyone treat me like I'm normal, and then look terrified of Neeshka beside me... So funny!

Anyway, I've done a playthrough of the OC and have just beaten it (boy, I forgot how terrible the ending was!) and have just started playing through the MotB, and was jumped in "The Vale" by these creatures called "Thayan Gnolls", and ho my Gods, they look so AWESOME!

With the race pack I'm currently using, having the gnoll model is awesome, even though half of the animations don't work (sad face, but worth it!) and I really REALLY want to update my gnolless too look like one of the Thayan Gnolls, with their epic armor and stuff! The gnoll granted by the modpack is bare-bones plus... A shoulder pad when I'm wearing a certain kind of armor... So, needless to say, for my epic campaign, I want her to look cool, and not have her look like a naked gnoll running around the place!

I have both the GFF editor and the TlK Edit, but they both are quite complicated, and instructions on altering race appearance have also been impossible for me to find online so... I've come here!

Please help!