Will White Teeth or Realistic Teeth work with Hairstyle mods?

joechue

Of course! :)

Realistic teeth will only interfere with custom face morphs you maybe want to use. If you have installed "Realistioc teeth" all face morphs which haven't been created with this mod will be reset to their base default settings.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't know if this might help, but here goes... It did the trick for me.

There's an additional file to download when acquiring White Teeth mod. It's a .bat file, its full name rename_face_textures. After installing White Teeth, copy this file in the override folder - actually, into any subfolder that you have in your override (subfolders which contain files that alter the appearance), and then activate it by double-clicking. It'll do its mojo and make hair/face/skin files compatible with White Teeth. You have to repeat this process in every subfolder containing the files which alter hair/face/skin; it's a pain, but it's worth it. Mind you - after activating it, delete it immediately. This file shouldn't stay anywhere in override.

After doing a lot of copy->paste->double-click->delete throughout the subfolders in my override, I was happy to realize that White Teeth works with Dragon Age Redesigned mod.

As for Realistic Teeth, I don't know, since I don't have that mod installed so I didn't test it.

I hope this helps :smile:

Edited by Katarsi