30 replies to this topic

Site Bot

Site Bot

Fear me

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 930,732 posts
Official Oblivion 1.2.214 Patch

This is the Official Oblivion 1.2.214 Patch. It was uploaded here at TESNexus to provide an alternate mirror location for download.

Nemolgades

Nemolgades

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 364 posts
Whats the difference between
1.2.214 UK English and 1.2.214 English?

LHammonds

LHammonds

Ghost in da Machine

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,316 posts
Nemolgades, UK = United Kingdom. If you don't know what this is, don't download it.

EVERYONE Please be aware that I do not provide "support" for Bethesda's patch. Consider this as an alternative location to download the official software. I don't intend to come across as rude but I won't be checking these comments to answer questions in the future. I have too many of my own actual mods to support.

Thanks,
LHammonds

Thor.

Thor.

i double dare ya to click on my avatar.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,569 posts
The differsnts is the way you pronounce words, the UK and Canada pronounce armor with a U armour, get the idea, same with color, colour.

its the proper way of spelling, you amaricans pronounce it wrong, thats why theres to versions.

i rather go with the uk version, since i live in canada.

PeterEater

PeterEater

Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 377 posts
@ Thor:
I don't want to offend you, but WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!

It has nothing to do with the spelling! It has to do with your original copy of oblivion. If you have UK version, English patch will only screw-up your game and vice-versa!
If you bought UK game, Get an UK patch- it's that simple.

LHammonds

LHammonds

Ghost in da Machine

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,316 posts
FYI - Files with descriptions for this mod have broken downloads!!! If a file mirror is listed, please use it until this issue is resolved.

I was trying out a new feature that I thought was working (I did not test it thoroughly enough) and all files I modified to have "descriptions" are now impossible to download from TESNexus.

Thank you for your patience,
LHammonds

onyxja

onyxja

Regular

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
culd not download it says somthing obout could not find old file but did find a file of same name.

LHammonds

LHammonds

Ghost in da Machine

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,316 posts
onyxja, could you please be a bit more specific? There are multiple files listed and each one is on multiple file servers.

I just tried the primary file called "Oblivion 1.2.214 English" and selected the 2nd Texas server and it started to download properly.

LHammonds

dododapee1

dododapee1

Journeyman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
mine says it could not find the same file but could find 1 with the same name and it didnt update how do i solve this?

LHammonds

LHammonds

Ghost in da Machine

• Supporter
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,316 posts
dododapee1, read this first. You also need to specify what version you currently have when trying to get help (as well as if you have Shivering Isles installed or trying to get installed).

LHammonds

Edited by LHammonds, 22 June 2011 - 07:13 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Page loaded in: 1.419 seconds