Numerous Apocrypha Problems

Shaadaris

Edit: Whooops, I somehow didn't see the "Mod Support" section when I posted this. I'm getting really bad at posting things in the right place >.> Hate to ask this, but if a mod sees this, please move it.

PROBLEM ONE: Short Attention Spam

So, I haven't been to the Temple of Miraak yet, and I've been just doing odd jobs for Neloth. A madman gave my the misc. objective to get the Black Book from Tel Mythrin, and once I had access to the Staff Enchanter room, I read it.

Easy peasy. Well, okay, the book was actually pretty difficult. Anyway, I got through it all, completed the quest, went to click the exit after selecting my power of choice... and "You are unable to concentrate on what you are reading." Okay...

So I tried the book in my inventory. Same thing... So I apparently can't leave Apoc. the intended ways. Tried reloading the save. No dice.

PROBLEM TWO: "It was fascinating to watch those tentacles grow out of your eyes."

So I know there's a third way to exit Apoc - to "die". Well, all the enemies are gone, so I had to use the water. It worked, and I was unceremoniously flung from Apocrypha back into Neloth's enchanting room. Success! Er, well, not really, since my screen was consumed entirely by the green-black solid overlay you get in the Apocrypha water. Still. Once again, saving and reloading did nothing to get rid of this. I tried multiple times with the same result.

PROBLEM THREE: Never really left.

So I finally "killed" myself with the whappy tentacles, slowly. I also tried killing myself in the water but staying above the surface to avoid the overlay. Both had the following result: Solsteim now has Apocrypha's sky. Permanently. Nope, saving and loading, once again, did not work. I tried re-entering the book, only to find that I once again had the first problem, and upon exiting using the same methods, I found the sky was the same.

Basically, Herma-Mora hates me.

Anyway, I have all of the unofficial patches, my game is up to date, and my load order is http://pastebin.com/AHBLKfh9

So I have no idea what could be causing this.

This is maddening. I've had almost no major issues until this point, and that's 150 hours of gameplay on this character.

ADDENDUM: PROBLEM THREE AND A HALF: Skystheim.

So after re-running the entire dungeon by going back a save, I found that the sky was correct. I then went through Bloodskaal Barrow, and got the Black Book, Waking Dreams, there. I encountered Problem One again, what a surprise, and upon exiting-by-death again, I found that Solstheim had apparently picked up Skyrim's weather patterns. Everything was snow, everywhere, constantly, and it all had that tint Skyrim's snowy sections had, even in Raven Rock. I haven't played this DLC much, but I assume this is incorrect, since it's supposed to be ashstorms, not snowstorms. So it appears I've had the wrong-sky-and-weather issue as in Problem Three, but this time Skyrim instead of Apocrypha. Oh, and the best part is I've progressed enough before noticing this time that I can't go back and reload. So now I REALLY need to figure this out.

Edited by Shaadaris