Main Menu freaks out after mod manager update

emapex37

Hey everyone,

So I haven't played Skyrim in a while (been playing other games, most recently Fallout 4), and when I open up the Nexus Mod Manager it gives me a message saying I can't use it until I update. I states it will have to uninstall and then reinstall my mods or it will keep closing (to add "profiles" or whatnot). I have a lot of mods. 144 to be exact, with around 100 activated/installed. As hard as it may be to believe, I have never encountered any errors thanks to load/install orders, but now that's all been screwed and I can't play anymore. When I open up SKSE, the menu has a bunch of black bars moving up and down very fast, and nothing visual changes (ie. when I move my mouse it doesn't show it), but if I press enter I can hear the select sound. I haven't tried loading my game (first off because it probably wouldn't load properly due to missing mods, second because I don't know what would happen), but I plan on tackling that later. I know this is a problem that likely doesn't have a simple solution, but I would be grateful to anyone who has encountered the same problem, knows a fix, or has any suggestions for what I should try next. I have so much time invested in this game and would hate to lose it, so any help is extremely appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Evan