Various Unsolvable Problems

Masterofnet

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had eggs bacon and sausage. What did you guys have for breakfast today?

This is actually helpful because I have found a well rounded breakfast can actually improve your mental capacity when modding and lead to a fully more productive mod portfolio.

I am just glad someone whose been modding the game for 2.5 years has 0 to show for it. TAKE THAT CK YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY A PILE OF TRASH!!!

Oh I know I know. You have so many impressive mods to come here and exhibit yourself with. Everyone can see how impressive you are. You are such an important modder.

My new hero.

I am modding the game for myself. Also my mod is a very large mod that effects just about every aspect and cell of the game so I need to do extensive testing on it to identify all of the bugs before I allow someone to install it on their computer.

"If you do not have something productive or coherent to offer this thread then please do not contribute. "

Hahaha I nearly spilt my coco.

Hahaha You nearly split your coco???

The problem is your are coco for coco puffs.

""If you do not have something productive or coherent to offer this thread then please do not contribute. "

Ah gees... are you making fun of me... ?

Now that you've gotten the hang of quoting, here's a few more for you;

"How could it be made any clearer for you??? And how is the fact you are unable to even comprehend the difference between the favorites menu in Skyrim and Fallout 4 be relevant to me or this thread????"

"Can you not read???"

"How much more information do you need?????"

"What are you talking about???? Do you not even read a post before responding and waste peoples time??"

"If you do not have something productive or coherent to offer this thread then please do not contribute."

All these are from your first response post to BigBizkit. I could quote other things you've said to my fellow modders, but I'd be here all day.

You sir are an arrogant twit. And every bit of disapproval you've received has been thoroughly deserved.

You sir are an arrogant twit. And every bit of disapproval you've received has been thoroughly deserved.

Wow!! What a comeback.

Unfortunately the feedback I gave to BigBizkit was all deserved and true.

However I thought he was a Big Bizkit and able to explain and defend himself.

This was nothing to throw a hissy fit over.

If you do not have something productive or coherent to offer this thread then please do not contribute. But thank you for injecting yourself into this situation when you were not needed or wanted.

BTW I knew one of you geniuses was going to say this. You are like the Graybeards, so predicable. I am only referring to the geniuses who came onto this thread unwanted and offered no useful information.

"Now that you've gotten the hang of quoting, here's a few more for you"

I was on a computer with a browser that was not allowing me to MultiQuote.

Edited by Masterofnet

Goodnight sweet prince. Thank you for your contribution to the betterment of the community.

Oh hang on a minute.

... hold the the phone. Hey, You boy over there. Cancel that hamper!

You asked, some answered, but mainly this entire thread has been nothing more than an example of how not to respond when advice is given.

Such a pity that everything said thus far has been lost upon you "sir"

Goodnight sweet prince. Thank you for your contribution to the betterment of the community.

Oh hang on a minute.

... hold the the phone. Hey, You boy over there. Cancel that hamper!

You asked, some answered, but mainly this entire thread has been nothing more than an example of how not to respond when advice is given.

Such a pity that everything said thus far has been lost upon you "sir"

Sir, Would you just stop running your fingers. Its painful.

It's like watching a lightweight trying to take on Muhammad Ali

"If you do not have something productive or coherent to offer this thread then please do not contribute."