Various Unsolvable Problems

Masterofnet

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's a hand! Shake it and agree to disagree and move on.

No need to continue this any further.

(Hand presented)

Sure of course. No problem. If you have something productive to add to this thread or any other of my threads you are welcome.

I hope you do.

I just have a couple of nagging issues with my mod I have been unable to solve and would like to be able to find a way to solve them in the Kit.

1. Poisoning a weapon: When you select a poison the game stops and asks you if you are sure you want to poison the weapon. I want to mod it so I can use a poison to poison a weapon and it does not stop the game to ask me about it is just does it. There must be a way to access the script that triggers that text box.

2. The favorites menu. This game has hundreds of items one might equip yet you can only equip 2 items using the current favorites menu without stopping the game.

I would like to have a favorites menu similar to Fallout 4 or half life 2 so I have the option of equipping several items without stopping the game.

3. In my mod the player does not level up. I would like to not show the players level in the UI and have the perks menu not available in the UI.

4. When the player in Skyrim levels up it affects the gameplay in many ways. They are harder to detect, the opponents are much less aggressive toward them.

When you first start Skyrim the opponents are rabid toward the player. If you have leveled up by the end of the game they are standing around looking at you, if they can find you.

In my mod I keep the player at level 1, and it is very effective in regards to keeping the opponents aggressive. It also makes stealth game play more challenging. One other huge benefit to not leveling up the game is you can optimize the environment for combat.

I have discovered a very bizarre issue while doing this and have tracked it to the level of the player.

-----Arrows when fired from a long distance( Unfortunately it is not a very long distance at all) will bounce off of higher level opponents. Regardless of their armor.-----

Does anyone know how I might address this??? Everyone likes to strike a long shot with a bow.

Thanks

Masterofnet

I'm Ali 'sir' so please sir treat all the sirs here with the respect deserving of all sirs good sir.

No Sir You are unfortunately not Ali you are a total dork.

But if you want to keep that to yourself and be productive you are welcome on my thread. If not just keep injecting yourself where you are not wanted and acting like the total dork you are.

What is wrong with you?? Can't get any attention in the real world so you come here and exhibit yourself???

I am not impressed with you Sir. Maybe you could find someone else who is.

Edited by Masterofnet

"Sure of course. No problem. If you have something productive to add to this thread or any other of my threads you are welcome."

You could have simply said yes, but instead you play the superior role. Not interested in ever helping you. Hand withdrawn.

"Sure of course. No problem. If you have something productive to add to this thread or any other of my threads you are welcome."

You could have simply said yes, but instead you play the superior role. Not interested in ever helping you. Hand withdrawn.

Oh No!!!!!! No I was genuinely telling you that you were welcome here if you have something useful to add. Not acting Superior.

I'm Ali 'sir' so please sir treat all the sirs here with the respect deserving of all sirs good sir.

No Sir You are unfortunately not Ali you are a total dork.

But if want to keep that to yourself and be productive you are welcome on my thread. If not just keep injecting yourself where you are not wanted and acting like the total dork you are.

What is wrong with you?? Can't get any attention in the real world so you come here and exhibit yourself???

I am not impressed with you Sir. Maybe you could find someone else who is.

That was mean good sir. I expected more class out of you in your thread sir. I was about to get all my friends to download all of your mods sir. Oh wait.

My bad sir. I can't wait to see what sir has in store with a 2 year secretive mod. Have a nice day sir and please be constructive here. That's what this thread is for sir so be civil.

Oh No!!!!!! No I was genuinely telling you that you were welcome here if you have something useful to add. Not acting Superior.

Please sir be respectful in my thread. I didn't create this thread for all this anger sir so if you have nothing positive to add please stop posting in my thread sir