Immersive spell Package

Lazrius

I looked at the Lost Grimoire yet there were some spells that i considered to be not lore friendly or a little bit breaking. (Like Transformations and Absolute Zero).

The problem is Cause of my mod load out NPC's can use any spell i add into the game.

I use ASIS too. NPCs will hardly ever use those spells, I can't say that I've seen them do it, they'd have to be very high level (probably higher than the cap unless you use high level enemies).

Personally I use Lore Friendly Spell Pack, Elemental Desctruction Magic (It has a few errors in TES5Edit that I cleaned up for stability but it's great work and would probably be fine without editing anything), and Lost Grimoire. I round it out with t3nd0's the staff machine which makes staffs of your modded spells and Spell Crafting for Skyrim because it's fun.

Considering the size and power of some spell packs, I consider my setup very lore friendly and light.

I use ASIS too. NPCs will hardly ever use those spells, I can't say that I've seen them do it, they'd have to be very high level (probably higher than the cap unless you use high level enemies).

Personally I use Lore Friendly Spell Pack, Elemental Desctruction Magic (It has a few errors in TES5Edit that I cleaned up for stability but it's great work and would probably be fine without editing anything), and Lost Grimoire. I round it out with t3nd0's the staff machine which makes staffs of your modded spells and Spell Crafting for Skyrim because it's fun.

Considering the size and power of some spell packs, I consider my setup very lore friendly and light.

+1

Thanks very helpful, like the spells.

This entire set up is good and i like it.

Is it possible for you to send me your cleaned version of that package?

I can't upload it or post it publicly but if you PM me I can attach it.

The way I did it was just delete the record causing the error, which will pop up another couple of errors for things that reference it, then run it through Merge Plugins which has a handy script for removing some errors that you'd otherwise have to do manually, very fast and convenient. But like I said, I only bothered because I'm anal, testing them out in game everything worked fine without changing anything.